According to a new study conducted by Boston-based Aite Group, the greatest benefit of social media tools for investment advisors is in reaching new prospects. The report also finds that those firms that employ social media tools outpace non-users in terms of annual production/revenues, book of business, client base, and optimism for 2011.
However, only 35 percent of respondents said that they use at least one social medial tool professionally (while 63 percent use at least one SM tool in their
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit