As a result of the integration of London-based hedge fund manager GLG, Man Group plans on launching two new products "very shortly", according to the firm's third quarter earnings release.
One new venture is Man Systematic Strategies, which will develop quantitatively-based investment tactics. The firm will also launch Man IP220 GLG by the end of this month, which combines its AHL strategy for managed futures with the multi-strategy GLG Global Opportunities fund, according to the release.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution