Sophis, which was bought by Misys last November, has named Christian Backe, who joined the firm last year, its new sales director for the Nordic region. Backe was previously at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Jackson Consulting.
Backe is charged with growing Sophis' presence amongst buy-side firms in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
"There has been a shift in thinking within the investment and asset management marketplace in the Nordics: There is a recognition that a more advanced strat
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1