London-based Bravura Solutions, a provider of transfer agency and wealth management software, has appointed Tony Klim as its new group CEO.
Klim joined Bravura in February 2008 as CEO of its EMEA operation, responsible for achieving new business and financial targets. According to Bravura, under his guidance the firm expanded significantly in the region, both through organic and acquisitive growth. The European region now accounts for almost 70 percent of the company's revenue.
Klim will be base
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution