When it comes to the performance of funds of hedge funds, the South African market is proving to be a stable investment environment, according to recent research from PerTrac. The study shows that the South African market during the global credit crunch remained in a relatively resilient and steady state, despite its nascence compared with the US and Western European markets. James Rundle reports.
"In a down market, the South African fund of funds market stayed static," explains Lisa Corvese, ma
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech