Fresh on the heels of announcing the first customers of its new Data Service offering, Charles River Development plans to expand support for international fixed-income instruments as well as constituent-level benchmark data, Brad Haigis, director of Data Services at Charles River, tells Buy-Side Technology.
"Right now, we don't support international fixed-income instruments, so we are working on putting that in for the second quarter. This will broaden the number of customers we can talk to," he
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership