Sciens Alternative Investments, a capital management firm with approximately $4.8 billion assets under management, is outsourcing its managed account platform to SEI.
SEI will provide Sciens with an operational outsourcing services suite and collateral and margin management for the middle office.
"We set out to create an enhanced experience for our investors and clients, which meant raising the bar on the level and quality of transparency and reporting we delivered," says John Godden, head of the Sciens managed account platform. "We knew that providing them with greater information and more control over their hedge fund investments was critical in the current governance-focused environment. SEI will help to ensure the Sciens managed account platform provides a high level of governance combined with speed of delivery."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming