SS&C's Investment Intelligence platform delivers analytics and enterprise-wide information on a parameter-defined basis, allowing people within a business to receive tailored activity reports based on their own particular remits. For example, operations personnel dealing with collateral will receive specific information relating to that, portfolio managers will receive performance information, accountants will receive Net Asset Value (NAV) data and more.
"What we've done is create an environment
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp