Due to a flurry of last-minute requests for this year's BST Awards entry deadline to be extended, we have decided to close entries at the end of business (EST), Friday September 27.
Unfortunately, given that the entry process is now online and is therefore fully automated, it will not be possible for entrants to make submissions after 18.00 (EST), Friday September 27.
As with last year's awards, there are 26 categories on offer, with two additional categories ─ best buy-side product for 2013 and best overall buy-side technology provider for 2013 ─ announced at the Buy-Side Technology Awards 2013 winners' lunch on November 1. There are no entry templates for these two categories ─ all category winners will be considered for the final two awards.
As with this year's Sell-Side Technology Awards, entry to the Buy-Side Technology Awards 2013 is online only.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming