Orc Group has launched a Professional Services group focused on bespoke requirements for clients taking its software, and has integrated it with its technology provision arm, newly dubbed Electronic Execution.
Orc's derivatives-focused software covers execution, pricing, decision support and post-trade risk management, aimed at what it calls high-frequency trading for the instruments. The Professional Services aspect will implement Orc technology, and incorporates a consultancy aspect for resource management in client firms.
"One of the challenges for our clients is to manage derivatives institutional order flow with easy access to the markets of their preference in an efficient way, especially in the area of risk management and compliance," says Jesper Alfredsson, chief strategy officer at Orc. "In addition to our global connectivity, we also provide the execution tools needed to manage high volume, latency-sensitive order flow. This includes integrated tools for risk management and compliance leveraging our vast experience in derivatives trading."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit