Chang Suh, senior product manager at Charles River, says the IMS suite already had functionality to provide portfolio managers and traders with intraday position updates and risk-related data from back-office systems, fund administrators and custodians.
The vendor needed to add the ability to provide beginning-of-day positions and tax lots from within Charles River, and to be able to manage that information on an overnight basis.
"The IBOR solution, to us, is primarily front-office–targeted and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent