OpenGamma, which serves both the buy and sell sides, will this week announce the hire of Mohamed Ait Si Brahim as vice president of engineering to lead the ongoing development of the OpenGamma Platform for Margining, which is aimed at clearing firms such as futures commission merchants that are required to carry out real-time initial and variation margin calculations (i.e. the collateral that the holder of an instrument must deposit to cover some or all of the credit risk of their counterparty)
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech