A combination of debt financing and additional follow-on equity, the infusion will be used to provide growth capital to Scivantage, and enable the firm to focus on continuing to expand its footprint in the financial services industry through various development initiatives.
”Our increased investment in Scivantage reflects our continued confidence in the company’s future growth prospects and its ability to develop truly unique and innovative products for financial institutions,” said Jeff Meskin,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II