Thetford told attendees that the profile of cyber-attacks has changed from lone hackers in their basements or activist groups seeking to cause reputational damage or disruption, and the biggest threat to data security is now nation states and insiders intent on deeply infiltrating firms' data architectures for financial gain.
In fact, the primary driver for this new breed of adversaries is often commercial because there is "money to be made" from cyber-crime by selling sensitive data on the blac
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech