The firms' partnership began in 2012 and, during that time, the two companies have collaborated on seven projects in South Africa and throughout the continent. These successes proved the importance of maintaining a local presence and local support services while highlighting Methys’ unique skill set, which combines technical expertise with private equity and financial services knowledge.
Backing eFront's technology provision, Methys will provide an additional layer of value added services in app
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank