The center will stand as MIK's headquarters for its Asia-Pacific operations, and will serve as the foundation of its newly-implemented 24/7, global delivery model for software development and client support.
Marshall Saffer, MIK's chief operating officer, tells Buy-Side Technology that the market in China offers a wealth of high-quality developers and lower-cost resources for its core product enhancements. Additionally, the Chinese hedge fund space is growing and having a footprint in one of the
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership