Dynamic Snapshot finds back-dated transactions and applies them to the previous period's reconciliation. This allows late-reported items to be automatically integrated into the reconciliation record, therefore ensuring asset value calculations are accurate.
"It is vital that hedge funds strike an accurate net asset value (NAV), since fees are based on performance," Todd Sloan, senior vice president at Electra, tells Buy-Side Technology. "It is common for prime brokers to provide new transaction
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II