Asian investment bank Maybank Kim Eng has selected Australian data and trading technology vendor IRESS to provide it with multi-asset trading solutions.
IRESS will provide Maybank with a "broad range" of trading solutions encompassing both trading and market data, specifically enabling direct trading to Singapore Exchange and other "key global markets."
"Global trading capabilities and innovation are increasingly important," says Jeffrey Goh, regional head of products and services at Maybank Kim Eng. "We need a partner in Asia who can help us deliver this broad range of products and services in Singapore and across the region."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II