The flagship product for TKS is Penny It Works, which calculates fees and generates statements for any fund in a controlled and auditable environment. TKS also has a fee calculator that calculates complex management and incentive fees that can then be integrated into any environment.
David Quinlan, executive managing director for Eze Software, tells WatersTechnology that acquiring TKS will augment Eze Software's suite of accounting tools by adding its advanced set of tools to support partnership
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit