Based on the closing prices of IHS and Markit common stock on March 18, 2016, the deal will see the resulting merged company valued at more than $13 billion.
Once complete, the merged company will be renamed IHS Markit, and will be headquartered in London, with certain "key" operations remaining in Colorado.
Officials say the combination will generate richer and broader products and services to support the decision-making and regulatory management needs of a wider range of clients, while the res
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture