Based on the closing prices of IHS and Markit common stock on March 18, 2016, the deal will see the resulting merged company valued at more than $13 billion.
Once complete, the merged company will be renamed IHS Markit, and will be headquartered in London, with certain "key" operations remaining in Colorado.
Officials say the combination will generate richer and broader products and services to support the decision-making and regulatory management needs of a wider range of clients, while the res
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming