In November 2015, Swiss vendor SIX Exchange announced that it was about to build a platform for trading structured securities, with Leonteq to be the first firm to join. On April 15, the first trade between Leonteq and Credit Suisse took place.
A Mimic of a Phone Call
In the OTC market, bilateral trades are usually made via a phone call or Bloomberg message. The two parties call each other and start negotiating or talking about buying or selling a product before entering it into a system that go
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act