The world of fund administration is staid and features modest innovation centered around the middle and back offices. Some providers are even working with decades-old accounting platforms.
It's in this environment that Citco Fund Services began to rethink its client portal. Obviously, the firm spoke with clients ─ about 15 initially ─ about what they'd like to see included in the new offering. But Citco also decided to go out to Silicon Valley to learn about the latest techniques around visualiz
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won