Artivest has hired Michael Kosoff as its director for Investment Research as the company starts to move into the hedge fund space.
Kosoff has over 20 years of experience in the development, management, and distribution of hedge fund strategies.
Before joining Artivest, he was with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where he was managing director and head of Hedge Fund Strategies.
Artivest founder and chief executive officer James Waldinger said in a statement that hiring Kosoff will be "instrumental in accelerating Artivest's growth strategy as we continue leveraging technology to create the more efficient, end-to-end solutions for managers and investors across alternative investments."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming