Fund and treasury solutions provider Hazeltree has added JPMorgan Asset Management to its integrated cash management and sweep platform, LiquidityWeb.
The LiquidityWeb network provides straight-through processes between buy-side firms and JPMorgan money market funds, including commercial paper, US government and US treasury money market funds. The platform provides an automated, rules-based "sweep" access to a range of liquidity products through Hazeltree's partner network, as opposed to manual cash transfers between each counterparty.
"JPMorgan always aims to support the needs of investors with comprehensive cash management capabilities, especially in light of the changing regulatory landscape," said John Donohue, head of global liquidity, JPMorgan Asset Management, in a statement. "This relationship with Hazeltree will provide our mutual clients a streamlined way to manage their cash and sweep functions."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming