Such a presumption would seem especially true for public pension funds with strict fiduciary duties to their 'everyman' investors. Even as pension fund managers have increased their exposures to hedge fund investments in recent years, those increases have, by and large, meant single-digit allocations in terms of percentages of their overall portfolios.
What a difference a credit crisis with recessive implications for the US and global economies can make, apparently. A Bloomberg article by Ada
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit