Compliance is still perceived by many buy-side firms as a necessary evil and not a potentially key differentiator in an increasingly competitive market. But as Cogency's Jeffrey Axelrod explains, technology enhancements have made it possible to automate certain compliance procedures, allowing organisations to focus on alpha generation.
Many believe that compliance is one of the alternative investment industry's four-letter words; it evokes government regulation, bureaucracy and other 'Big Br
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit