This column has often focused on metaphorical storm clouds particularly for the buy side, and despite my best intentions to be marginally more upbeat for the New Year, this one is, alas, no different.
The latest news of pending challenges to confront fund managers comes in the form of a white paper recently published by investment bank Putnam Lovell, After the Belle Époque: The future of fund management, which discusses two trends that will, if they pan out, heavily impact how managers - and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit