SunGard has released version 4.1 of referencePoint, a data management system that helps financial institutions create and control enterprise-wide reference and market data. The new version provides enhanced functionality and flexibility, allowing users to identify exceptions and problems more easily, says SunGard. It allows data across sources to be integrated into a common model.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership