Although the module was previously available to clients as part of the Decalog portfolio management product, it has been enhanced to act as a standalone platform at any stage of the investment process.
"We have had the compliance functionality for more than ten years, but made a decision that the engine should also be made available as a standalone product that can be plugged into the front- or back-office software," explains Hervé de Laforcade, head of projects and business expertise for Sun
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act