Barclays Capital has launched PowerFill Orders, a product which gives clients a new range of algorithmic functionality for FX trading on Barx, its e-commerce platform. According to the investment bank, the system enables clients to work orders within the market and enables them to choose whether to execute their FX trades passively or aggressively.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act