Fitch Ratings has launched a new fund of hedge fund (FoHF) manager ratings service, designed to provide users with an independent assessment of fund of hedge fund manager capabilities. The new service will focus particularly on the specialised resources, expertise, decision-making, risk management, and portfolio management processes needed to provide effective FoHF management. The approach is founded on the framework used by the agency to rate managers in various contexts (fixed income, equi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling