SunGard unveiled its new messaging platform, Ambit Messaging Hub, at Sibos last month. The service comprises a single platform on which clients can consolidate all financial messaging activity, regardless of format. Designed for performance, flexibility and connectivity, it offers a single operation web interface for both business and IT users that can be customised to individual or group requirements. The platform also supports all SwiftNet services including FileAct (files) and InterAct (m
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech