BNY Global Transition Man-agement has been in operation for 20 years, helping institutional investors to implement a range of investment decisions, including changing asset allocations, asset classes, and hiring new asset managers.
"Whenever you trade an asset or a portfolio, you must always contend with two issues - market impact and opportunity cost," says Kal Bassily, managing director and global head of BNY Global Transition Management.
Bassily says his business aims to help institutional
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit