Quant House, the London-based provider of program trading systems to hedge funds, prop-trading desks and asset managers, has made Deutsche Börse's real-time market data feed available to its clients. The feed, known as CEF, provides market data from Deutsche Börse's Eurex and Xetra subsidiary exchanges. It will be combined with Quant House's own feed-handler technology, enabling sub-millisecond con-nectivity to the exchanges.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank