Netik Asset Manager collects data from multiple back-end systems (portfolio accounting, performance and risk engines) and organises it into business 'explorers' allowing users to browse the data specific to their role. Netik Asset Manager comprises a number of components of the Netik InterView data warehouse platform including:
- Adapters/interfaces for order management, portfolio accounting, risk analytics, performance, post-trade compliance, CRM, and market and reference data applications
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit