Global provider of information and technology services Thomson Financial has launched a new product, Thomson Credit Analysis, to be integrated into its Thomson One platform. The tool provides an end-to-end workflow package to support credit analysts, risk managers and managers of multi-asset funds. Users can search for all bonds, credit default swaps and indices available in the market and can then see the terms and conditions of any chosen instrument and the credit ratios of its issuer. The
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling