Eze Castle Integration has launched a portfolio of wireless applications and handheld devices that allow hedge funds and investment managers to process investment operations remotely. The products, Eze Smart Mobility Solutions, have been launched in partnership with wireless device vendors Pyxis Mobile and eAccess Solutions. Eze Castle Integration says investment professionals are facing a growing need to have access to their portfolios while on the move.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech