Investment Technology Group has announced the addition of its Active algorithm to the ITG Algorithms suite of trading tools in Europe. ITG's Active algorithm, part of a suite of trading strategies, analyses market conditions and depth-of-order books to make its trading decisions. The algorithm's approach capitalises on trading opportunities to outperform the arrival mid-price. To accomplish this, it provides liquidity to capture the spread, while releasing opportunistic orders to ensure trad
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp