According to ITG, Raider captures trading opportunities by adapting to movements in the market. Orders remain completely hidden while the algorithm seizes liquidity in both lit and dark venues simultaneously. Raider offers varying levels of urgency, allowing traders to choose the level of aggression to address any market condition; the algorithm is designed to capture attractive spreads and pull back when liquidity disappears and the spread widens.
Raider can be accessed from Triton, ITG's execut
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won