Respondents in the survey belong to Pyxis's customer advisory board, and are primarily larger-tier managers with at least $20 billion under management. Specific findings of the survey showed:
- 80% of firms saw mobile devices as equally good or better than laptops in business continuity scenarios
- 72% of firms reported the ability to access core data through their mobile devices
- 54% of firms considered hand-held devices' longer battery life as a key advantage over laptops.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers