Global Assets Under Management
Schroder Investment Management Ltd.
UK Institutional (£35 billion) and UK Retail (£13 billion)
Schroder Capital Management International
North American Institutional Business
£13 billion ($21 billion)
Rest of the World (Institutional & Retail)
Brazil, Denmark, Hong Kong, Japan, Luxembourg, Singapore
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit