NEW YORK--The Asset Managers Forum, a buy-side trade association begun last year with the help of the Bond Market Association, held the first of a planned series of educational roundtables last week.
Steve Mellas, vice president for Goldman Sachs Asset Management, chaired the roundtable. The other speakers included George Szotak, director for Prudential Investment Asset Management, Charles King, vice president for Capital Guardian Trust Co. and Rocco Coluccio, assistant vice president, fund a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse