Wedbush Futures is the first non-bank futures commission merchant (FCM) to join the utility, which garnered a significant amount of interest in 2015 when it was launched under the auspices of what was then SunGard. Wedbush will use the utility to support its exchange-traded derivatives business.
The Derivatives Utility allows firms to outsource non-differentiating activities in post-trade operations and technology processing to FIS, including trade clearing, margin processing, reconciliations a
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams