Wedbush Futures is the first non-bank futures commission merchant (FCM) to join the utility, which garnered a significant amount of interest in 2015 when it was launched under the auspices of what was then SunGard. Wedbush will use the utility to support its exchange-traded derivatives business.
The Derivatives Utility allows firms to outsource non-differentiating activities in post-trade operations and technology processing to FIS, including trade clearing, margin processing, reconciliations a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse