Demand has been particularly high in Dubai, India, Shanghai, among other locations, as well as to support markets creating trading links between market centers such as London, Tokyo, New York, and Singapore, says Matthew Lempriere, head of Asia Pacific at BSO, who recently joined the vendor from Australian telecoms provider Telstra to lead the Hong Kong office. “It was the right time to open offices in both Hong Kong and Singapore to take advantage of that,” he says.
Much of the demand is being
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail