Demand has been particularly high in Dubai, India, Shanghai, among other locations, as well as to support markets creating trading links between market centers such as London, Tokyo, New York, and Singapore, says Matthew Lempriere, head of Asia Pacific at BSO, who recently joined the vendor from Australian telecoms provider Telstra to lead the Hong Kong office. “It was the right time to open offices in both Hong Kong and Singapore to take advantage of that,” he says.
Much of the demand is being
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine