Demand has been particularly high in Dubai, India, Shanghai, among other locations, as well as to support markets creating trading links between market centers such as London, Tokyo, New York, and Singapore, says Matthew Lempriere, head of Asia Pacific at BSO, who recently joined the vendor from Australian telecoms provider Telstra to lead the Hong Kong office. “It was the right time to open offices in both Hong Kong and Singapore to take advantage of that,” he says.
Much of the demand is being
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain