Temenos has announced it will use NuoDB’s distributed database services for cloud to improve the scalability, performance, and availability of its banking applications.
NuoDB’s capabilities will enable sell-side clients to more easily migrate Temenos’ technologies to various cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS), to mitigate the risk of downtime, enable cloud-to-cloud backup and help reduce operational costs.
“In other words, a customer could have [operations]
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative