Chicago-based low-latency data technology vendor SpryWare has rebranded its MIS (Market Information Server) ticker plant, and broken out components of the technology into separate product lines to serve different demands within trading firms on a standalone basis, officials say.
The vendor has rebranded the core MIS technology as DMS (Direct Market Server), comprising its feed handler and "ticker plant in a box" components, and has rebranded its Fastor store of historical intraday quote and trad
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II