Officials say that MetaFilter's latency of 95 nanoseconds makes it twice as fast as other devices on the market, and that the latency remains deterministic, regardless of the number of filters or rules applied.
"MetaFilter allows providers of market data and venue connectivity to select the messages that each of their clients' applications wish to receive. Each of our devices can have up to 31 individual custom configurations of market data, with the filtering being done at record low latencies
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act