The connection to the MDP will allow the transmission of transaction reports and transparency calculation data to the FCA when MiFID II kicks in on Jan. 3, 2018. Bloomberg currently operates an ARM under MiFID I and expects to receive authorization from the FCA to operate a MiFID II-compliant ARM and APA in the second half of 2017.
“MiFID II requires more trades and data to be reported across a wide range of asset classes and within very short timeframes. As a provider of ARM services since Dec
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit