Kevin Covington, CEO of Australian low-latency technology solutions provider Metamako, says that while the race to zero for some in the trading community resulted in firms migrating large parts of their infrastructure as close to trading venues as possible—at huge cost—that was only part of the problem: “People began to realize that the latency was in the computer fabric,” he says.
This is where FPGAs—which reduce the response time of the circuits—come into play, as they increase the throughput
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform