Thomson Reuters and ModuleQ have announced that they will combine their artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to deliver professionals with personalized business insights, in real time.
Integrated into Microsoft Office 365, the application uses ModuleQ’s AI facing technology and machine learning capabilities to understand an individual’s interchangeable business priorities and preferences using their work data, such as emails and calendar meetings. David Brunner, founder and CEO of ModuleQ
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail