Thomson Reuters and ModuleQ have announced that they will combine their artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to deliver professionals with personalized business insights, in real time.
Integrated into Microsoft Office 365, the application uses ModuleQ’s AI facing technology and machine learning capabilities to understand an individual’s interchangeable business priorities and preferences using their work data, such as emails and calendar meetings. David Brunner, founder and CEO of ModuleQ
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha